You may travel to either Gold Coast Airport or Brisbane Airport (International) to get to Surfers Paradise. Gold Coast Airport is located approx. 22.8 km from the Marriott Resort.
Please ensure you book flights into the correct airport with your local travel agency.
Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
Airport Phone: +61 7 5589 1100
Hotel direction: 22.8 km.
- Alternate transportation: Hughes Limousines-Valid for 4 person. Additional person is extra.; fee: 77 AUD (one way) ;reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 65 AUD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 19 AUD (one way)
North on Gold Coast Highway to North side of Surfers Paradise along Ferny Avenue to #158.
Brisbane Airport (OOL)
Airport Phone: +61 7 3406 3000
Hotel direction: 83.8 km.
- Alternate transportation: Hughes Limousine sedan – Valid for 4 person. Additional person is extra.; fee: 222 AUD (one way) ;reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: 240 AUD (one way)
- Bus service, fee: 44 AUD (one way)
From the Airport follow the signs for the Gold Coast on the Gateway Arterial Motorway. Take the South East Freeway (M1) exit to the Gold Coast. Exit at Southport via Smith St and follow the signs for Surfers Paradise. Turn right at the Gold Coast Highway intersection and after approximately 4 km turn right at Palm Avenue and then right into Ferny Avenue. The resort is approximately 500m on the left hand side.
Unless you are an Australian or New Zealand citizen, you will need a valid Australian visa to enter the country. New Zealand passport holders can apply for a visa upon arrival in the country.All other passport holders must apply for a visa before leaving home. You can apply for a range of visas, including tourist visas and working holiday visas, at your nearest Australian Embassy or Consulate. You can also apply for certain types of visas on the Australian Department of Home Affairs website.
If you require a visa letter/invitation please contact the Conference Secretariat at [email protected]