Abstract Submission has now closed.
If you have submitted an abstract you would have been contacted by the APISAT conference secretariat. If you have not received an email yet please contact us.
You can download the paper template here
“All full papers submitted by the deadline will be peer reviewed and published on the INFORMIT database after the conference (www.informit.org). The INFORMAT database is indexed through EI Compendex and Scopus. In addition, selected papers will be nominated for a special APISAT 2019 edition of the Chinese Journal of Aeronautics and the Journal of The Korean Society for Aeronautical and Space Sciences. Other journals may be associated with APISAT 2019 in the future.”
Guidelines & Submission
Abstracts must be submitted online as Microsoft Word documents only using a specific format – an abstract template is available online and must be used for all abstracts submitted.
- Abstracts must be a minimum of 250 words, and no longer than 500 words
- Abstracts must be submitted in Times size 12 in italics
- The presenting author/s name/s must be typed in bold
- All author details and affiliations must be included
- The first author’s email address must be included
- Authors must include a maximum of five keywords sufficient to highlight the relevant topics addressed in your paper.
- Figures and tables are allowed.
Please note that while there is no limit on the number of abstracts you can submit, the Conference Program Committee will, where possible, limit the number of presentations per first author to one.
Presenters of accepted abstracts are required to register and pay to attend the Conference as a delegate for at least the day they are presenting.
Submission of abstracts implies the author’s agreement to publish their extended abstract in the final Conference Program Handbook and on the Conference website once the event has concluded.
Authors of accepted abstracts are required to submit a full paper for review. Submission of full papers implies the author’s agreement to publish their full paper on the proceedings USB.
Successful papers must be presented by the lead author/s or a nominated co-author. The presenting author’s name must be listed in bold font in the author list.
Acceptance of abstracts does not imply any payment from the Conference Committee. Authors must arrange and pay their own accommodation, travel etc. to attend the Conference.
Acceptance or otherwise is at the discretion of the Conference Program Committee whose decision is final.
This symposium provides the opportunity to Asia-Pacific nations for the researchers of universities and academic institutes, and for the industry engineers to discuss the current and future advanced topics in aeronautical and space engineering. The official language of this symposium is English.
Topics include but not limited to:
Aerodynamics and Design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Wind Tunnel Testing
- Flow Visualization
- Unsteady Aerodynamics
- Acoustics IAircraft/ Helicopter and UAV Design
Structures and Materials
- Structural Analysis
- Structural Testing
- Smart Structures
- Composite Structures
- Structural Dynamics
- Flight Simulation
- Guidance and Control
- Sensors and Actuators
- Satellite Attitude Control
Combustion and Propulsion
- Combustion Analysis
- Fuel Injection
- Cooling Systems
- Spacecraft Propulsion
|25 February 2019||Abstract Submissions Open|
|29 April 2019||Abstract Submission Deadline|
|10 July 2019||Earlybird Registration Opens|
|31 May 2019||Authors advised of Submission Outcome|
|22 July 2019||Full Paper Submission Deadline|
|28 October 2019||Deadline for Final Papers Submitted with Changes|
|23 September 2019||Earlybird Registration Closes|
Information for Presenters
- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes in duration plus 3 minutes discussion (subject to change)
- Times will be strictly enforced by chairpersons – presentations running over 15 minutes will be cut short.
- Presenters are encouraged to practice talks and timing.
- Presentations must be provided in PowerPoint format.
- Presentations must be checked by the presenter with the audio-visual technician in the speakers’ presentation room as soon as possible after registering at the Conference venue.
- Presenters should arrive at their session room, introduce themselves to the chairperson and familiarize themselves with the audio-visual facilities including checking their presentation at least 10 minutes prior to session commencement.
Anyone interested in the symposium is warmly welcome. Online registration will begin in July.